Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

More Markers

Remember the disruption point markers I made from US one Cent coins?


They are great but only have a value of one each.

For Warband you need markers with a variety of values. Pendraken make nice little semi-circular ones from MDF.

I 'tarted' mine up a bit.


The one's and two's are obvious. I'll do the three's and four's later.


I couldn't find a Warband unit to demonstrate the markers with (my hut is a finite space and I looked everywhere but couldn't find them) so I used some handy 6mm Baccus units.


I can't decide whether to add static grass to them.

What do you guys think?



4 comments:

  1. Nice work Jim, I think adding the grass will make them blend in more. The grass gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Jim, I think adding the grass will make them blend in more. The grass gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete